Skip to Main Content
Web Accessibility

Carbon Monoxide Detector

Did you know that improperly vented or defective appliances can cause life-threatening Carbon Monoxide poisoning?

Ask about our Carbon Monoxide Detectors!!

We would like to encourage all homes that have propane appliances to purchase a Carbon Monoxide Detector for their home for your safety and others.

Any questions? Give us a call at 1-800-432-5172 or 870-670-4440 at the Horseshoe Bend office. Or, our Batesville office 866-951-3111 or 870-251-3331.